This recipe is super easy to make and equally delicious. Stir-fry Ramen Noodles gives you the convenience of Ramen noodles, but with less sodium. Yeah, throw that salt pack away, you won’t be needing it today!
Stuck in the house due to COVID-19 quarantine? You just might have what you need on hand to make this delicious dinner. Add something new to the menu and give this recipe a try.
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/4 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pack of instant Ramen noodles (discard seasoning pack)
- 1/2 tablespoon cooking oil, divided
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce and cornstarch until no lumps remain. Add chicken stock, rice vinegar, brown sugar, and garlic. Whisk until combined.
- Boil a pot of water. Add noodles and let them cook according to package directions. Drain.
- While noodles cook, toss chicken with some salt and pepper.
- Heat a wok or pan over medium-high heat. Add 1/4 Tbsp oil and then chicken. Saute until chicken is cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Set chicken aside.
- Return wok to medium-high heat. Add 1/4 Tbsp oil and then broccoli. Saute broccoli until tender.
- Add sauce to the pan and toss to coat broccoli. Continue cooking until sauce reduces slightly, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and noodles to the pan and toss everything to coat in sauce.
- Remove form heat and add sesame seeds.
Plate & Serve!
Makes 1 Serving.
Estimated 650 calories.