This is a COVID-19, what ingredients do I have hanging around 🤔, recipe. I’ll admit, I was totally winging it on this one but, to my surprise, it came out great! 😋. Best of all, there is only one pan to clean!
- 2 skinless, boneless, single serving Italian seasoned chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can of cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 can of water
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into small pieces (florets quartered)
- 1 tablespoon Worcester sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2-3 tablespoons chicken gravy (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Spray a 8″ x 11″ casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients except chicken.
- Mix gently until even combined.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and lay chicken on top of rice.
- Carefully recover and bake an additional 20 minutes until done.
Based on chicken breast size, cook time may very. Also note, white rice takes less time to cook than brown rice. Adjust accordingly.
Remove from oven and serve.
Makes 2 servings.