Decadent, delicious, and easy to make 🍌🍓🥞
Bananas and strawberries add a little extra fun to a breakfast classic. No harder to make than traditional pancakes but the added color and taste make it well worth the extra 5 minutes of prep time.
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced (save a couple whole strawberries for garnish)
- 1 banana, cut into small cubes (save a few slices for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (optional)
- in a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt .
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs. Stir in the milk and vegetable oil.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Stir in bananas and strawberries.
- Spray a pan or griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Pour 1/3 cup of pancake mixture into heated pan/skillet.
- Cook until edges start to cook through and bubble holes are popped, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- As you continue to cook the rest of the pancakes, keep them warm in a 200 F oven.
- When all are cooked, plate in stacks, top with some strawberries and bananas. Add powder sugar to give it a classy look.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.
Makes about 10 pancakes.